Apart from making sure you get a decent night’s sleep tonight, there are probably a couple of things you could do, and some things you might like to read.
First of all, if you want to join the LVDT mini-league on Velogames, you have until 14:00 CEST tomorrow (which I calculate as being about 10:00pm AEST, but I could be wrong) to do so. Use code 27074349.
If you have already joined the mini-league, welcome aboard! You can still make changes to your team, right up until the entry deadline above. Is Romain Bardet close enough to Bazardais to sneak into my vache-y team? I say it is.
Finally, here are some links to previews, opinions, advice and more ahead of the start of this year’s race.
- BBC has Geraint Thomas’ stage-by-stage preview
- The Guardian‘s William Fotherington takes a closer look at possible French contenders.
- Inrng‘s Tour de France guide
- The Roar has a viewing guide, with tips for those lucky enough to be there, as well as those of us watching in a remote timezone.
- New to Le Tour? SBS has you covered with this simple guide.
- Velovoices gathers their tour analysis here.
Here’s hoping these aren’t the only Dutch cows we’ll see: